Online Parenting Support
So how does it work?
- Initially we see whether this service is appropriate. If we feel your needs could be better met with another service or professional such as a GP or mental health services then we will advise accordingly.
- Once we have agreed that we can provide support we first gain consent. The consent form covers the process and conditions in detail. You are required to agree to the terms and conditions in order to activate the service.
- We have a brief assessment/information form which we require you to fill in which helps to provide us with information about your concerns.
- From the assessment we then set goals together which we will work on over the week.
- Communication is via email and if deemed necessary through a phone call.
- We support you to implement strategies provided and then see your feedback. We reflect together and the Ninja's consultant will support you through the week to achieve the behavioural goals set as well as providing information and new learning pertaining to the goals set.
- There is no limit to the number of contacts however as stated in the conditions it is not possible for the consultant to always reply immediately.
- The support starts once the consent is completed and returned and continues for the next 7 days.